Wednesday 30 April 2014

THE DRUIDS BREW ELIQUID REVIEW - BREAD OF HEAVEN

I got this Eliquid inside my April 2014 edition of DrippaBox, all opinions in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true honest and accurate.

Druid's Brew - Bread of heaven came in a soft squeeze 10ml bottle featuring child proof safety caps and is well labelled with an ingredient list for all eventuality's, safety warnings, tactile triangle and hazard symbols making them CHIP compliant.



The PG/VG ratios I'm unsure of as I can't find it anywhere, but if I had to guess I would say around 50/50.



EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS REVIEW:

UVO SYSTEMS - ORIGIN
GRAND VAPOR - TRIDENT V2:- DUAL MICRO COIL 1.0Û
FULLY CHARGED EFEST 30 AMP 18650 BATTERY

THE DRUIDS BREW - BREAD OF HEAVEN

Taking the cap off the bottle to see what this lovely golden yellow liquid smells like I'm hit with a really hard to describe smell but after thinking about it, I'm picking up a sweet malty, grassy almost barley fragrance from it, really interesting smell if the truth be told.

The first time I vaped BoH it was a major WTF moment...what was that flavour? do I like it?? do I take another vape???
Obviously I did, it was only after the second vape I actually really start to think about what I was tasting.
  • fruit 
  • honey 
  • wheat             
  • bread
  • citrus
  • malt
  • tobacco
These are just some of the flavours I've been getting with this ultra complex and hard to pin down flavour, it's a shape shifter of an Eliquid.

Sometimes you'll be getting a malty wheat grass flavour with a slightly tobacco finish, others you'll be picking up are sweet honey/caramel like flavours giving it an almost RY4 flavour, in fact so much so I've even started to call it "The welsh RY4".

It certainly has a mild sweetness to it whilst also having a dry throat hit and on occasions it can be really fruity in the way a bowl of dried fruit can taste or (depending on the wind) have a slight citrus/cake/bread flavour to it, like a fruit loaf or hot cross buns, It's an absolutely mind blowing flavour and a real pain in the arse for a reviewer to review.

Considering I was unsure at first about this flavour it has really grown on me, I've not been vaping it all day everyday but could do very easily, it's one where I can have an hour or so session with and be very happy, but once you start to get into the flavour it can be hard to drag yourself away from it. 


It's an old fashioned type of flavour and one which really sparks the imagination, the tobacco side of things is very mild and as I said quite similar to an RY4, It's definitely one of those Eliquids you have to try at least once on your vaping "journey" just for the experience.

People have asked me before "what Eliquid goes best with a pint of beer?"....Well to all those that have asked, I've now got an answer....Bread Of Heaven by The Druids Brew....Stunning!

Flavour 10/10
Throat hit 10/10
Vapour production 10/10
Overall 10/10



CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

2 comments:

  1. If anyone doesn't want to try this juice after reading your review, I will be amazed! I certainly do and will! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ros, you'll find it a really interesting vape there's something very unique and special about it.

      Delete